The following is a list of expert Opinions and Reports – which though not necesserily primary documents, or historical secondary analysis, are valuable in their own right.
Also see our articles pages for various articles from noted authors from outside the society, as well as views from society members.
- World Bank Reports: The World Bank produces a number of reports on the economy of the Palestinian territories. The reports are decidedly apolitical, and you may find often sanitize the reality of the effects of occupation. Nevertheless, the analysis is in depth.
- Palestinian Centre for Human Rights: The PCHR produces a number of documents on Human Rights Issues in Palestine. The Centre is an independent Palestinian human rights organization (registered as a non-profit Ltd. Company) based in Gaza City. The Centre enjoys Consultative Status with the ECOSOC of the United Nations. It is an affiliate of the International Commission of Jurists-Geneva, the International Federation for Human Rights (FIDH) – Paris, Euro-Mediterranean Human Rights Network – Copenhagen, Arab Organization for Human Rights – Cairo, and International Legal Assistance Consortium (ILAC) Stockholm. It is a recipient of the 1996 French Republic Award on Human Rights and the 2002 Bruno Kreisky Award for Outstanding Achievements in the Area of Human Rights.
- The United Nations Relief and Works Agency: UNRWA serves more than a million Palestinian refugees, and produces a number of publications that can be found on its website.
- The United Nations Information System on the Question of Palestine: Unispal also produces and publihes a large number of reports and documents related to the conflict and occupation.
- B’Tselem: The Israeli Information Centre for human rights in the Occupied territories produces a number of publication, and is a key resource for statistical facts.
- Oxford Research Group on Gaza: The following is a report by the Oxford research group on Conflict, Economic Closure, and the Human Security in Gaza. Published October 2007, it is now out of date.
- Rain of Fire: A report by Human Right’s watch of Israel’s illegal use of White Phosphorus in Gaza
- Human Sciences Research Council of South African Report on Israeli Apartheid: An EXCELLENT report.